Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Guys help me! Im banned from 66.150.121.164:28931!

Guys help me! Im banned from 66.150.121.164:28931! 5 months 3 weeks ago #13609

• =h4x=Pred
  • Thank you received: 93
This is ashame, everyone is asking where are you and why are you banned. all the players know you don't cheat, you must have been kicking the admins ass (really bad). yes we have a issue with that admin doing this all the time, he kicks players that are in first place, then if that don't work he ban's them.
i looked and your brother has not played for over 3 months. Pathedic
This admin needs to be voted out.
Last Edit: 5 months 3 weeks ago by =h4x=Pred.
The topic has been locked.

Guys help me! Im banned from 66.150.121.164:28931! 5 months 3 weeks ago #13610

Lol thanks bro <3 I really don’t understand this admin! Where are all other admins? How can this be? This must stop! You guys have to deal with that admin! How come no one checked and unbanned me yet? I can’t believe this! I really miss playing in that server and miss all players and friends. This is really bad.

Guys help me! Im banned from 66.150.121.164:28931! 5 months 3 weeks ago #13611

• =|h4x|=Bones
  • Thank you received: 6
This player needs to be unbanned. Even if it was his brother, and I'm not saying he even cheated, Anonymous shouldn't be punished for someone else breaking the rules. I've also never seen Anonymous do anything other than play clean.

Guys help me! Im banned from 66.150.121.164:28931! 5 months 3 weeks ago #13612

Thanks bro :) I appreciate that <3

Guys help me! Im banned from 66.150.121.164:28931! 5 months 2 weeks ago #13613

• =|h4x|=R4TS
  • Thank you received: 19
I have seen a very similar case if I remember correctly maybe you will remember at least the oldest admin in the case, of the admin lover and the player azazil, they were supposed brothers and one was a hacker and the other was an admin and by chance they never played at the same time always separated he banned azazil and lover said that he had nothing to do with what his brother was and that he did not use hack and then he said if he used it and that he would talk to him then he would stop using it but guess that brother never existed they were the same person and it was made the admin lover, well this case seems very, very similar to me I could even say that they are the same person but I don't think or I don't know if he uses vpn but well that story that they are brothers and one is a hacker and the other is not, mmmmmmm I'm not such an idiot to fall into that story for the 2nd time remember that I have in my history having removed almost 6 admin for fouls and hacking a lie to this player with his brother I have said my opinion I hope it helps you

Guys help me! Im banned from 66.150.121.164:28931! 5 months 2 weeks ago #13614

• =|h4x|= essekiel
  • "I see dead people"
  • Thank you received: 91
Case under review.
Time to create page: 1.890 seconds